And so I cry sometimes
when I’m lying in bed
Just to get it all out
what’s in my head
And I…
I’m feelin’,
a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning
and I step outside
And I take a deep breath
and I get real high,
and I
scream from the top of my lungs
What’s going on?
And I say,
hey ye yaae yae yaa,
hey ye yaae yaae
I said hey!
What’s going on?
And I say,
hey ye yaae yae yaa,
hey ye yaae yaae
I said hey!
What’s going ooooon?
[Skeletor] AND HE TRIES
oh my god do I try
I try all the time,
in this institution
[Skeletor] AND HE PRAYS!
Oh my god do I pray!
I pray every single day
[Skeletor] MNYAAAAH!!
For a revolution!
WHOOOO!
And I say,
hey ye yaae yae yaa,
hey ye yaae yaae
I said hey!
What’s going on?
And I say,
hey ye yaae yae yaa,
hey ye yaae yaae
I said hey!
Learn how to hide
your feelings
hey ye yaae yae yaa,
heeey ye yaae,
yaae yaae yaaeeh
I said hey!
What’s going on?
YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH
Anyway the film is okay


Comments
Post a Comment